Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 2016 Meal Plan + Printable Calendar!




I've had the itch to be better at posting my monthly menu on my blog, as well as yummy recipes so here I am doing it. Please hold me accountable. Ask me for recipes, ask me for anything! I'm excited about this months meals, they're hearty, healthy, and cozy since its finally starting to cool down here in phoenix...and by cool down I mean 80 degrees.  I've had a lot of interest in my monthly menu, and so many of you have told me you just copy mine as it is! I'm flattered, really! So you'll find a copy of my month with my meals already written out, or I've also left one blank so you are free to choose! I usually leave all Saturdays blank, we are pretty spur of the moment on the weekend, and any other days that are blank just means we have other plans and I don't have to cook, holla!

P.S. I'll be posting recipes soon, please be patient with me! I don't really know what I'm doing.

BLANK october 2016 calendar

COMPLETED october 2016 calendar

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So excited for you to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…Thanks for sharing. Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete